Wednesday, July 14, 2010

oh, how it's been so long. we're so sorry we've been gone. we were busy writing songs for.. YOU!

I figured I'd better keep this going. I have a habit of starting things and never finishing them. Something I've inherited from my father, no doubt.

But WHO'S NEXT?

Eric, of course. This is my interpretation of my oldest brother. :)

Born on January 28th, 1986, Eric had been one of my best friends for as long as I could remember. Of course, then he decided to abandon me and go wander about Panama for two years pushing Books of Mormon into random passersby's hands. And then.. when he came back he got married to some crazy girl (love you, Kate. :)) that I didn't even know. As you can imagine, I was quite upset and bitter. I got over it though... I think. :D

Now we spend a lot of time playing computer games and doing nothing productive. He is, yet again, one of my best friends.

1 comment: